MMK Metalurji, MMK Group’s investment in Turkey, gives service in İskenderun and Gebze regions with the investment costs approximately 2,5 billion USD. MMK Group, who has been supplying raw materials to the industrialists in Turkey for years, believes in Turkey’s bright future and decided to make investment in Turkey in 2006. Factories started production on March 2010 with the planned capacity of 2,5 million tonnes of liquid steel and on March 2011, plants have switched to full operation. Investment realization in Turkey with the share of 51 %, since 2011, with the 100 % equity ownership, MMK Metalurji is Turkey’s largest industrial enterprise ,which is established by the private sector, from zero.
· 1.2 million tons capacity of pickling line
· 800.000 tons capacity of cold rolling line
· 900.000 tons capacity of galvanized products
· 400.000 tons of color coated products per year
· 800.000 tons Cutting-Slitting Service center
· port with capacity of handling 10 million tons