MRAMOR BERKSTONE B LTD
Our company ‘Mramor Berkstone’ was founded in 1962 with main activity manufacturing of rock materials.
Basic part of our production are tiles and details of limestone ‘Vratza’. Annually we produce at about 100 000 m2 tiles. And 90% of our production is directed to EU, Middle East, USA.
We can produce everything out of our stones with production capacity of more than 500 m2 per day.
We offer tiles for flooring, cladding and internal wall tiling.
- floor tiles by 1 cm; 1,2 cm; 1,5 cm; 2 cm; 3 cm thickness and more;
- cladding tiles with big dimensions and thickness by 3 cm, 4 cm and more;
- slabs with dimensions 220-250 х 120-160 cm and thickness 2 cm, 3 cm and more;
- various architectural-construction elements and such with a special design as:
- profiles and cornices of different sizes;
- columns, balusters and balustrades;
- steps and risers, skirtings, windowsills, door & window frames, terrace & pool coppings, etc.
- chiseled and split tiles, massives for indoor solutions, exteriors, garden arrangements, barbecues, fireplaces
The surface finishing we do is:
- Rough sawn;
- Honed from C60 to C220;
- 5 Extra polished;
- Split and chiseled: type ‘Glitz’, ‘Buna’, ‘Rustika’ designs;