"Smart" technologies are no longer far in the future. On the contrary –they enter into everyday life and every human activity in full force. The products offered by the company Tooltechnic Systems, which will be exhibited at the ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION WEEK 2019 are attesting this.
Vacuum cleaners with built-in Bluetooth technology CT MINI and MIDI will be a leading focus in company performance. "The dust suction is important because of health protection, to create positive impression in the customer and for free visibility on the work surface in order to achieve precise results", commented people from the company.
The new compact vacuum cleaners CT MINI and MIDI are mobile. These two qualities make them an appropriate solution applicable in servicing and installation activities, whether mobile or overall care is required. They are easy to transport thanks to their compact size and low weight.
Dealing with Class "M" dusts
CT MINI and MIDI can be automatically plugged in via the remote control or the rechargeable Bluetooth® battery. Technological vacuum cleaners have touch control. In this way, it is possible to exercise control wearing gloves in case of dirt. The compact CTM MIDI Vacuum Cleaner is applicable for health-hazardous M class dusts and is with automatic hose detection. The mobile vacuum cleaner automatically adjusts to the correct diameter of the hose.
Bluetooth-Vacuum cleaners are used for:
- Extraction of large quantities of mineral fine dusts
- Extraction of large quantities of shavings from circular, grater or milling machine
- For all applications with a grinding machine with a diamond tool, manual grinder with a long handle, a milling cutter with a lot of fine dust accumulation
- For all applications with cutting, milling or splicing with large accumulation of coarse filings
- Simple and secure disposal of large quantities of dust
The technological vacuum cleaners of Tooltechnic Systems can be seen in Hall 3, Stand A5.