"KOREL 67" EOOD will present new developments of the German company TONALITY (CREATON) of façade ceramic coatings with 3 newest surfaces at the Architectural and Construction Week.
These are surfaces with a 3D effect - Peak & Trough slabs. The company will offer also clinker ventilated façade with a “corrugated” surface - ONDO slabs. Grooved surface, allowing change of the façade color during the day with Grooved slabs is also an extremely fascinating façade, which we will have the chance to see offered by "COREL 67" EOOD.
The advantages are related to concealed mounting, high abrasion resistance, high impact and hail resistance. Clinker ventilated facades have virtually zero water absorption and also:
- Anti-graffiti coating
- High pressure resistance
- Durability of the colour
- Sustainability in an industrial environment
- heavy metals-free composition
- Long lasting
- High resistance to chemicals
- Frost resistant panel, without changing in an environment of cyclic freezing and defrosting
- High resistance in saline environment
- Self-cleaning, easy maintenance
- Non-porous product
You can learn more about the company and the new German clinker ventilated facades in Hall 2, Stand D5.